Saturday, March 5, 2011

Forgiveness.

Forgiveness from me is futile.
You deceived me.
You misled me.
You're conceited.
I should have known.
In simple terms, you lied to me.

You were never in this with all your heart.
You were never going to give it your all.
You gave me false hope.
You gave me false happiness.
And you very well know how weak i am deep down inside.


Smashed. Trashed. Destroyed.
Thats' all game terms for you?
You can't take it back now.
Don't flatter yourself.
Your not going far in life.
That's my promise for you.
Try to survive this dreadful world.
You can't redeem yourself anymore too.
I won't be here trying to help you up back.
I won't be here for you to have a shoulder to cry on.
I have past on from you, for my shoulder longs for someone else now.

For i have now past the point of returning.
For i have now past the point of forgiving.
For i have now past the point of remembering everything from you.

Now i live for the future.
Now i look for a better option.
I'll forget about you.
And now, to break this link that connects us.
I forgive you, for the weak can never forgive, its the attribute of the strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment